Providers: How to submit your program for GCSAA points
GCSAA is committed to helping its members find quality education that is affordable, accessible and attainable. All providers of learning opportunities are encouraged to submit their program(s) for GCSAA education points. Each program will be reviewed for quality of content.
To qualify for education points, a program must meet the following requirements:
- Provide education relevant to the golf course management profession
- Have clearly defined learning objectives
- Have a minimum program length of one hour
- Must be non-commercial
Support from GCSAA
If approved, GCSAA will support your program by:
- Providing a logo that can be used on your promotional materials
- Listing the program and all offerings, if there is more than one, in the education section of GCSAA.org
- Listing the program and all offerings, if there is more than one, in the online Self Assessment Tool
Find your application to submit your program »
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Diana Kern at 800-472-7878, ext. 3600.