This exam can be used to fulfill the GCSAA IPM requirement for Class A members and certification. Learn more about the requirement »
You'll be tested on the basic principles of safe pesticide storage, disposal and application. The exam and its study materials are currently available for a $40 test fee, and you may complete the exam online.
Order online now »
Complete the pdf form and fax to GCSAA for online access.
- The online exam is 100 true/false and multiple-choice questions. It is divided into two sections of equal length that you can complete independently.
- After you enroll, you will have access to the study guide right away. You can print this material or view it online.
- The GCSAA Integrated Pest Management Study Manual, along with other reference materials of your choice, may be used during the examination.
- The use of a pocket calculator is permitted.
- You may not solicit help from other outside agencies such as members or superintendents in completing the exam.
- The score for each section of the exam will be e-mailed to GCSAA. You will be notified of your score by e-mail within five business days.
Contact the Professional Development department at 800-472-7878 if you have questions.