This exam can be used to fulfill the GCSAA IPM requirement for Class A members and certification. Learn more about the requirement »
You'll be tested on the basic principles of safe pesticide storage, disposal and application. The exam and its study materials are currently available online. The exam fee was waived during the annual meeting in Feb. 2016.
Order online now »
Download the exam order form and fax to GCSAA for online access.
- The online exam is 100 true/false and multiple-choice questions. It is divided into two sections of equal length that you can complete independently.
- After you enroll, you will have access to the study guide right away. You can print this material or view it online.
- The GCSAA Integrated Pest Management Study Manual, along with other reference materials of your choice, may be used during the examination.
- The use of a pocket calculator is permitted.
- You may not solicit help from other outside agencies such as members or superintendents in completing the exam.
- The score for each section of the exam will be e-mailed to GCSAA. You will be notified of your score by e-mail within five business days.
Contact the Professional Development department at 800-472-7878 if you have questions.