Teach for GCSAA
Find out how you can become involved in GCSAA's industry leading education program.
Do you want to get involved with GCSAA Education? Depending on your desired level of involvement and your previous experience, one of these programs may be right for you. Learn more about GCSAA's various programs and get involved today.
Would you like to gain professional experience or share your research and knowledge with superintendents by presenting during the GCSAA Education Conference? The professional development department offers opportunities for you to get involved at various commitment levels, ranging from 20 minutes to 8 hours, from presenting during a session, to teaching a seminar.
2015 Education Conference
The deadline for proposals for the 2015 GCSAA Education Conference has passed. Please contact the GCSAA education department with any questions. GCSAA accepts proposals on unsolicited topics.
The selection process will take place during the spring Conference Education Committee meeting in May, and those whose proposals are selected to teach or speak will be notified by June 30, 2014.
Each proposal is reviewed carefully for:
- Well-defined, realistic learning objectives that can be met in the time allotted
- Clear and specific content tied to learning activities, which are linked to the learning objectives
- Content that is current, practical or cutting-edge and oriented toward golf course management
- Presenters with expertise in the topic areas who demonstrate interactive teaching skills
- Evidence of significant participant interaction
- Compliance, timeliness and appearance of the proposal
For questions or to submit a proposal, please email email@example.com.
GCSAA hosts 90-minute live webcasts created specifically for the golf course industry. Do you have a management challenge or is there a current issue in your region that would make an interesting topic for an upcoming event? If you happen to know an expert who can speak on the topic, we’d like to know that, too. For more information, contact Lisa Wick, senior manager, e-learning programs.
View GCSAA's live and On Demand webcasts »