Driving Revenue While Mastering Pace of Play
You CAN improve the flow of golfers around your course. Improved pace of play can increase your revenue. This online course, narrated by Steve Southard, CGCS, outlines a 10-step program for improving the pace of play at your course while maintaining high production levels. Much more than slow golfers, pace of play is affected by a variety of factors. Become the pace of play expert at your facility by examining: ownership and policy decisions that affect playing times; maintenance practices that contribute to slow play; team training and practices; and clubhouse policies and procedures. This short course will supply ideas you can implement right away – changes to lots of little things – as well as ideas on how to make larger changes when warranted.
Audio is a key component of this course. We recommend using headphones, if you have them, as the audio was recorded live in a classroom. You can use built-in controls to rewind and listen to narration again. You can repeat sections of the course or work through one portion at a time as your schedule allows. You will need to complete one online exam at the conclusion of the course to earn your education points.
Each step in the course is easily completed in a few minutes and concludes with a few true/false questions to help you prepare for the one exam that will earn your education points. You can work through as much of the course as your schedule allows.
- Step 1: Develop a Great Facility Policy
- Step 2: Maximize Total Revenue by Understanding Beverage Cart Operations
- Step 3: Customize Tee Sheets for Consistent Play Times
- Step 4: Understand Why Leagues, Outings & Other Tee Time Events Have Long Playing Times
- Step 5: Develop Formal Natural Area Management Plans and Tree Programs
- Step 6: Recognize All the Little Things that Contribute to Pace of Play
- Step 7: Recognize Design Aspects that Contribute to Long Playing Times
- Step 8: Develop a Pace of Play Training Program
- Step 9: Develop Different Defenses and Written Standards
- Step 10: Manage Your Systems
Who should take this course: assistant golf course superintendents, golf course superintendents, golf professionals, grounds managers, marshall or greens chairman – anyone who needs to learn more about increasing golfer satisfaction.
Member price: $60
Non-member price: $90
Education points: 0.2
Code #: 596-2-SS
Order now »