Fulfill the IPM requirement for Class A and certification
Requirements for Class A status »
Certification eligibility »
You'll be tested on the basic principles of safe pesticide storage, disposal and application. The exam and its study materials are currently available online. The exam fee was waived during the annual meeting in February 2016 and the content was updated in March 2018.
You will want to be logged into this website before you use the link below to order the exam.
Order online now »
- The online exam is 100 true/false and multiple-choice questions. It is divided into two sections of equal length that you can complete independently.
- After you enroll, you will have access to the study guide right away. You can print this material or view it online.
- The GCSAA Integrated Pest Management Study Manual, along with other reference materials of your choice, may be used during the examination.
- The use of a pocket calculator is permitted.
- You may not solicit help from other outside agencies such as members or superintendents in completing the exam.
- At the end of each section of the online exam, you will see your score and submit it electronically to the Learning Hub database. After you complete both sections, your member record will be updated during overnight processing and your completion will be reflected on your transcript.
Contact the Professional Development department at 800-472-7878 if you have questions.