2022 Foundation Board of Trustees
Kevin P. Breen, CGCS
La Rinconada Country Club
Los Gatos, Calif.
Jeff L. White, CGCS
Indian Hills Country Club
Mission Hills, Kan.
PGA of America
Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Far Hills, N.J.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
T.A. Barker, CGCS
Fore Lakes Golf Course
The board of trustees for the Foundation comprises seven individuals charged with the following responsibilities:
- establish the vision of the Foundation consistent with its exempt purpose
- establish long-range plans consistent with its mission
- adopt financial plans, including the fundraising goals
- conduct periodic reviews of progress against those financial plans in order to fulfill its fiduciary responsibilities
The board is responsible for advancement, including establishing basic policies and program review, of the following areas:
- Publicity, public relations and special events that will enhance the visibility, understanding and image of the Foundation and its mission.
- Fundraising programs that will seek gifts from individuals and organizations, foundations and the golfing public to support:
- annual fund for current operations
- projects in long-range plans
- endowment campaigns
The board shall at all times consider the best interest of the golf course management profession and the broader interest of golf, and work in concert with the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America to collaborate as appropriate.