Term life insurance
GCSAA provides free life insurance and AD&D (accidental death
& dismemberment) as a part of your membership. GCSAA's administrator, SRA Benefits,
brings members and their families quality insurance programs.
This benefit is available to all members who meet the following requirements:
- Are U.S. citizens (regardless of residence)
- Are non-U.S. citizens but are lawful permanent residents (LPRs) of the United States as defined by the rules of the U. S. Department of State at the time of membership
- Are not in the Student, Affiliate Company or Technical Assistance Network membership classifications
All eligible members are automatically enrolled into the dues term life insurance group policy at no additional cost.
Additional voluntary life offering
- Age 65 and under: $10,000
- 66-69: $5,000
- 70 and above: $1,000
- Voluntary group term life insurance is available up to $600,000.
- Guaranteed issue term life insurance is available for members under age 50 up to
$100,000 of life insurance coverage REGARDLESS of physical condition or history,
provided that all of the eligibility requirements are met AND the application is
made within 180 days of the membership effective date.
- Will and trust preparation services
- Travel assistance services
- Accidental death and dismemberment