Links to Success United Kingdom 2025
Apply by May 31, 2024
Bernhard Academy has partnered with GCSAA to create Links to Success United Kingdom 2025 and bring 10 GCSAA members to the annual BTME conference in the United Kingdom beginning in 2025. The delegation will:
- Visit the UK - the birthplace of golf
- Experience traditional Links golf courses
- Get an insider view of an Open Championship golf course
- Discover the heritage of the first Ryder Cup venue
- Attend BTME - the premier turf management exhibition in Europe
- Expand your knowledge at the renown Continue to Learn educational seminars
- Tap in to global networking opportunities and open up new career paths
- Meet and share experiences with UK greenkeepers
Applications are open through open May 31, 2024.
The purpose of the Bernhard Delegation is to offer an educational experience designed to elevate attendees’ careers and build business and social relationships that last a lifetime. Participants will have the opportunity to learn and network with professionals who work, grow, design and maintain golf courses in different conditions: climate, budget, regulations and cultural expectations.
Class A , B, C and EM GCSAA members are eligible to apply. GCSAA members working in North America are eligible.
Successful candidates will receive
A trip to the United Kingdom to attend BTME and other Bernhard Academy functions that includes:
- Ground transportation in the U.K.
- Breakfast and evening meals
Applications will be open March 1 – May 31, 2024. The 10 applicants selected will be chosen by GCSAA staff and Bernhard Academy leaders based on a scoring rubric that will take into account answers to the application and a virtual interview. Successful candidates will be announced in August.